True Power

True Power

Thursday, August 16, 2012

One Hell Of A Blog or the blog from HELL

I know, I know. Everyone believes their blog is great and that they say profound and enlightening things when more than likely it is a toddler rant or a patch work of the current news headline.

Well, truth is --- I may fall into that same category. But, the workings of my mind - I believe - adds a little spice, a twist, a jolt, and a lot of Food For Thought.

I don't even try to be a 'shock Jock' Limbaugh has that covered and I hate self righteous Saints spouting angel dust and Jesus coated posts. So where do I fit into this blog-a-verse?

That's just it. I don't even begin to try to fit in. I love my own blog and think it is one hell of a blog.

I had a man call me some kind of Jesus sex freak. I was like Wow someone took the time to call me a sex freak.

Of course I have had people say 'Oh, I love your take on that topic. Great piece." And I am like Wow someone said I was a great piece.

But the one thing I am most proud of is the fact that I do not sit in my underwear, in some Emo type room, using an ananonymous name, being crude, rude, and lude. I like the Emo look, I just used that generalized group borrowing their dark coolness which is nothing like the Goths of my day.

That brings up the thing I am least proud of - not knowing what words are considered to be cool? Hip? Banging? Ab Fab? Crunk? You get my drift.

One thing I keep in mind as I write on topics the timid would never touch is: "Wonder if this topic going to send me straight to hell?"

I wonder about this because I write about Christianity, Politics, Feminism, Racism and Uglyism. Yeah, I make up words as I see fit. I'm not as good as Snoop Dog, but I do alright.

So, if you want to live on the edge with me; take some time and become one of my followers, tell a friend, list me as one of your favorite blogs on your blog page because

THIS IS ONE HELL OF A BLOG OR THE BLOG FROM HELL.

please feel free to peruse the posts for your enjoyment





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

If ѕome οnе wiѕhes tο be uρdаteԁ wіth hottest teсhnologies then he must be ρay a viѕit this ωebsite and bе
up tο date еvery day.

Feel free to surf to my webрage; new facebook profile

Anonymous said...

many thanks a whole lot ... It assist me lot now preparing to buy HP LaserJet Pro
P1106 Printer ... when agin many thanks.

my blog: http://slanderyounew.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

Sir, pls send that video clip to my e-mail I.
D. It will be aid ful 2 make pcb simple. Thankyou.


Have a look at my homepage - xerox phaser 8560 maintenance kit

Anonymous said...

One of the most effective and friendly printer, easy to use
anywhere.

Here is my website; http://www.ssamblog.com/

Anonymous said...

I have the complication resolved on publishing the tags.
In some way, I got a leading frame on page one that
was non-standard (smaller sized) than the other pages. This was throwing every label off.
I could possibly not find a way of erasing the initial web page only,
so I reduced and inserted each address in to a brand-new tag file.
The outcome was fantastic and the leading margin on all the web pages were great.


My page ... redlatinahouston.com

Anonymous said...

Hi every onе, here every pеrson iѕ sharing these kindѕ of familіaгity, thus it's nice to read this web site, and I used to pay a visit this web site everyday.

Here is my webpage :: welcome to facebook sign up

Anonymous said...

Pls send me the 26 LED price & dealers name in KOLKATA , 21st
of this month I'll be buying a SAMSUNG LED TV .

Here is my weblog; 42 inch LS5600

Anonymous said...

Good day! I cοuld haѵe sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it's new tο me.

Anyhoω, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be boοkmarκing it аnd cheсking back regularly!


my blοg :: login

oakleyses said...

replica watches, michael kors outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, nike free, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, burberry outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike outlet, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, uggs outlet, replica watches, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry handbags, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, uggs on sale, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet

oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, nike roshe, polo lacoste, sac vanessa bruno, north face, replica handbags, jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, timberland pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, nike free uk, michael kors, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, north face uk, ray ban pas cher, burberry pas cher, lululemon canada, nike air force, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, nike roshe run uk, coach purses, sac hermes, oakley pas cher, guess pas cher, vans pas cher, air max, nike free run, new balance, sac longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, converse pas cher, nike air max, nike tn, coach outlet store online, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, michael kors, nike air max uk, michael kors pas cher, hollister uk, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, kate spade

oakleyses said...

north face outlet, iphone 5s cases, north face outlet, louboutin, mont blanc pens, p90x workout, nike trainers uk, soccer shoes, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, ghd hair, soccer jerseys, nike air max, iphone 6s plus cases, hollister clothing, baseball bats, iphone 6s cases, iphone cases, bottega veneta, hollister, ralph lauren, nike roshe run, babyliss, valentino shoes, insanity workout, mcm handbags, instyler, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nfl jerseys, lululemon, oakley, iphone 6 plus cases, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike huaraches, ipad cases, beats by dre, vans outlet, s6 case, iphone 6 cases, reebok outlet, celine handbags, hermes belt, herve leger, wedding dresses, longchamp uk

oakleyses said...

swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, gucci, thomas sabo, doudoune moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, toms shoes, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, pandora uk, ugg uk, swarovski, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler outlet, vans, moncler, coach outlet, ray ban, supra shoes, canada goose uk, links of london, canada goose, converse outlet, moncler, converse, canada goose, canada goose outlet, barbour, lancel, louis vuitton, moncler uk, moncler, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour uk, replica watches, canada goose outlet, hollister, canada goose outlet, ugg, ugg pas cher, karen millen uk, nike air max, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event
Author And Public Speaker

NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?

Do you have an upcoming gardening, church, or women's event planned and need a speaker? Contact me. I can speak on various topics such as:

1. Detangling Ancient Mythology From Christianity
2. The Female Presence In The History Of Christianity
3. Superstitions and Gardening In The 21st Century
4. The Politics Of Prayer: The Bible Speaks
5. African American Geneaology: Pride From The Grave


Contact me at rizerfall@yahoo.com for booking arrangements

Book Reviews

I review for BookSneeze