True Power

True Power

Monday, August 4, 2014

EXCUSE ME I'M NOT RACIST!!!!! JUST HITTING ON YOU


I have heard this over and over again from someone who just said something racist. What do I have to do to get you to believe you are RACIST????????????

I am beyond frustrated. No, it is not my goal in life to prove people are racist, but if someone says you just said something racist; you should believe it.

Today someone tried to tell me people get racism, prejudice, and discrimination mixed up. I just didn't even go there because the subject was: "My family would pitch a fit if I dated a black woman." Come on! Give me a break! Do I really have anything confused here???

Just for fun let's look at the definition of racism and prejudice: PREJUDICE
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
"English prejudice against foreigners"
RACISM   The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish as inferior or superior to another race or races = prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
So prejudice is racism defined??? Or prejudice allows you to escape the 'WHY' to your racism? 
Any way you slice it. Just be aware if someone tells you that you made a racist comment; just don't repeat what you said if you care about not being racist. I found the below site which has ghetto pick up lines or what I typed in for experiment sake and ghetto pick up lines showed up instead "Pick Up Lines By Black Men." I ask you: "Would black men actually use any of these pick up lines and are they racist?" Or are these just wrong no matter what man says them?

"You know how some men buy really expensive cars to make up for certain shortages? Well I don't even own a car"
 "Hey excuse me...I know you pregnant but when you drop that one off...ID LOVE to put another one in u" 
"Honey just by seeing you from behind I know you're a well-rounded person"
 "Ok, I'm here. What are your other two wishes?"
 "I have good credit"
 Hey, are your parents beavers, cuz DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
 "Girl you be the 6, I'll be the 9, that's only time you'll be less than a dime."
 yo gurl, I heard your good at math... Cause your legs are always divided. 
"I'm digging u like a shovel ma!" Are you from the ghetto cause I'm about to ghetto hold of that ass 
Watch your step gurl....don't want you to fall in love with someone else. 
 Hey do you have an inhaler? Cause you got that ass ma!  
 "Aye girl let me put my direct in yo deposit!" Do you like to draw?
 "Just get in tha car, bitch... im famous" 
"A genie'll come out of my penis ... For real tho but only if u rub it hard enuff"
 "You a good girl, u jus need a thug in ya life to treat u rite!"
 "The only nigguh flya than you .. is yo reflection"
"Was your Dad a traffic cop? Because you got fine written all over you."
 Why pay $5 when you can't get this footlong for free
 Girl, yuh look like a bottle a maple syrup....THICK.
 "I got arrested the other day. [For what?] For having two guns and a six pack."
 "Dont worry bout me baby im gettin sum measurements im bout to lay some pipe"
 "Hi, i'm wasted but this condom in my pocket doesn't have to be."
 "Hey beautiful.. let me scan ur barcode "smile and show dimple"
 "Is this ur real hair cause i saw it on a mannequin in the hair store but it was real expensive!!!...so can i have ur number?"
 "I claim you in the name of JESUS!"
 "I'm lookin' for a girl like my mother. She knew her place. But in a good way." 
 "Theres somethin wrong wit yur phone... my numbers not in it"
 "I Like My Girls Like My Koolaid "Sweet And Go Down Easy.."
 "Hey girl you got a father? ....Want a daddy?" Hey baby, I'd love to f**k the shit out of your fake weave Do you like Pizza, cuz I want a pizza dat ass That ass so fat, you could pull a brothas eyes out with the gravity? "If I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seed?" 
 "I dont care that u used to be fat, just come here and let me eat that cat!" 
 "If what matters is on the inside... Howsabout I get on the inside?"
 Hey Shawty, do I stand a chance with you or shall I just move on to your fat friend? 
 "If you were a car, I'd wax and ride you all over town" 
"Who yo hair dresser? Tell her I apologize for messing up her work" 
"AYE baby..is that my name tattooed on your back"
 "If fine was a felony you'd be on death row."
 "Baby you thicker than a novel, and I wanna read all yo pages" 
Aww, girl, I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List!
 Damn u got a big A S S !! 
 Girl you look so good, i wish i could plant a whole field of yall!
 "Your so hot you must've started all of globle warming"
 "Is there a fire in here or are we just standing too close"
 Girl you're sweet as candy, can I taste u "Now And Later"
 "So what directory should I look for your heart's number?"
 "Are u in my class? Because I really need help studying that anatomy" 
"Don't worry I'll look better after a few drinks"
 "If I was in your 1st grade class I would have played house with you"

8 comments:

oakleyses said...

lululemon outlet, mont blanc, air max, nfl jerseys, rolex watches, beats by dre, moncler, new balance shoes, bottega veneta, ugg, ugg australia, hollister clothing store, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, iphone 6 cases, canada goose, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, moncler, north face jackets, soccer shoes, ugg boots, abercrombie and fitch, babyliss pro, baseball bats, valentino shoes, uggs outlet, ugg pas cher, insanity workout, instyler, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, north face outlet, moncler, canada goose, marc jacobs, canada goose, herve leger, asics running shoes, canada goose jackets, birkin bag, canada goose outlet, soccer jerseys, p90x, jimmy choo outlet, mcm handbags, celine handbags

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run, nike free pas cher, longchamp, mac cosmetics, hogan outlet, nike free, polo ralph lauren, sac burberry, michael kors pas cher, hollister, polo lacoste, nike tn, sac hermes, nike huarache, nike roshe, north face, sac longchamp, new balance pas cher, louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, longchamp, vans shoes, louis vuitton uk, air max, ray ban sunglasses, north face, nike blazer, nike roshe run, air jordan, sac guess, vans pas cher, barbour, oakley pas cher, nike air max, sac louis vuitton, lululemon, mulberry, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, ralph lauren, hollister, hollister, nike trainers, michael kors, ray ban pas cher, air force, converse pas cher, timberland, louboutin

oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online, kate spade outlet, air max pas cher, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, coach factory outlet, tiffany and co, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, kate spade handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, louboutin, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike shoes, tiffany and co, coach outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, nike free, air max, coach purses, air max, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes

oakleyses said...

replica watches, michael kors outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, nike free, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, burberry outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike outlet, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, uggs outlet, replica watches, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry handbags, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, uggs on sale, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet

oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, nike roshe, polo lacoste, sac vanessa bruno, north face, replica handbags, jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, timberland pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, nike free uk, michael kors, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, north face uk, ray ban pas cher, burberry pas cher, lululemon canada, nike air force, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, nike roshe run uk, coach purses, sac hermes, oakley pas cher, guess pas cher, vans pas cher, air max, nike free run, new balance, sac longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, converse pas cher, nike air max, nike tn, coach outlet store online, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, michael kors, nike air max uk, michael kors pas cher, hollister uk, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, kate spade

oakleyses said...

north face outlet, iphone 5s cases, north face outlet, louboutin, mont blanc pens, p90x workout, nike trainers uk, soccer shoes, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, ghd hair, soccer jerseys, nike air max, iphone 6s plus cases, hollister clothing, baseball bats, iphone 6s cases, iphone cases, bottega veneta, hollister, ralph lauren, nike roshe run, babyliss, valentino shoes, insanity workout, mcm handbags, instyler, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nfl jerseys, lululemon, oakley, iphone 6 plus cases, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike huaraches, ipad cases, beats by dre, vans outlet, s6 case, iphone 6 cases, reebok outlet, celine handbags, hermes belt, herve leger, wedding dresses, longchamp uk

oakleyses said...

swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, gucci, thomas sabo, doudoune moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, toms shoes, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, pandora uk, ugg uk, swarovski, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler outlet, vans, moncler, coach outlet, ray ban, supra shoes, canada goose uk, links of london, canada goose, converse outlet, moncler, converse, canada goose, canada goose outlet, barbour, lancel, louis vuitton, moncler uk, moncler, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour uk, replica watches, canada goose outlet, hollister, canada goose outlet, ugg, ugg pas cher, karen millen uk, nike air max, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms

dong dong23 said...

nike nfl jerseys
toms shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online
tods outlet
louis vuitton outlet
hollister clothing
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet
replica watches
jordan 4
ray-ban sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
gucci
nike roshe flyknit
ray ban sunglasses
adidas yeezy
louis vuitton outlet
nike trainers
hollister kids
michael kors outlet clearance
lebron james shoes 12
adidas superstar
louis vuitton outlet stores
christian louboutin outlet
cheap oakleys
coach outlet online
kobe shoes 11
coach factory outlet
ray ban wayfarer
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
tory burch sale
louis vuitton
timberland boots
jordan 3
louis vuitton outlet
20165.21wengdongdong

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event
Author And Public Speaker

NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?

Do you have an upcoming gardening, church, or women's event planned and need a speaker? Contact me. I can speak on various topics such as:

1. Detangling Ancient Mythology From Christianity
2. The Female Presence In The History Of Christianity
3. Superstitions and Gardening In The 21st Century
4. The Politics Of Prayer: The Bible Speaks
5. African American Geneaology: Pride From The Grave


Contact me at rizerfall@yahoo.com for booking arrangements

Book Reviews

I review for BookSneeze