True Power

True Power

Monday, July 16, 2007

Time travel



Hello, it's me. This is me in my garden in 2003 when I actually wrote "Diary of a Wannabe Gardener." Yes, I am in my sleeping clothes. It had to be about 7:00 in the morning when this picture was taken. As you can see, I have changed just as much as my garden has. Some of the changes that I have undergone were of my choosing and some were changes that God had in mind for me. Either way, I've changed from year to year for the better or worse.

The plant to my right is a magnificent dinnerplate dahlia. It reached over 6 feet tall that season. I have not had another dahlia to perform that well in my garden since then. The picture was taken in early spring before it became too hot. The garden is not in full bloom. Can you identify any other plants in the picture? In my book, Samantha has difficulty identifying alot of the plants in her garden and just names the plants after people that she knows that the plant reminds her of.

No comments:

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event
Author And Public Speaker

NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?

Do you have an upcoming gardening, church, or women's event planned and need a speaker? Contact me. I can speak on various topics such as:

1. Detangling Ancient Mythology From Christianity
2. The Female Presence In The History Of Christianity
3. Superstitions and Gardening In The 21st Century
4. The Politics Of Prayer: The Bible Speaks
5. African American Geneaology: Pride From The Grave


Contact me at rizerfall@yahoo.com for booking arrangements

Book Reviews

I review for BookSneeze