True Power

True Power

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Forgive me please.

Well, it has been a while since I have posted. My computer crashed and I have to try and fix it.

What has been going on out there? I am actually feeling under the weather due to my allergies. My daughter was a survivor of the tornado that hit central MS. I had a scare for a while there.

There are so many things that I would like to say, but I must be wise. I pray diligently for my mouth and I wish that others did also. It is a major instrument of murder. I use my WEAPON to try and build up people when I can but I refuse to do the if you do not have anything nice to say thing. I chose honesty that helps and not hurt. I guess I have an automatic high powered long range weapon for a mouth. I affect people when I am not even trying.

I hope to affect many people during my seminar the last two days of April and the first day of May. My seminar is "Genesis: The timeless beginning." Pray for a good turn out I will post the seminar after I complete it. I hopeing for many people. I checked out Oprah and her new age message. She is the reason why Genesis is so relevant. People want to jump her for coming up with something new when the watchers of God's words must have abondoned ship. How can so many people be looking for something new if they had the best The Old Testament and the New Testament.

If you haven't noticed I am not quick to blame others without holding self accountable. Where have all of the upset Christians failed God? Something went wrong before Oprah.

My plants are blooming and I am giving a book presentation at a book store and at a church on Mother's day. Pray for me and drop me some pics or words of encouragement.

How mad are you today? Remember it is a choice, choose to find something in your day to make you happy after your initial moment of anger.

1 comment:

noor said...


شحن عفش من جدة الى الاردن شحن عفش من جدة الى الاردن
نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاحساء نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاحساء

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event
Author And Public Speaker

NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?

Do you have an upcoming gardening, church, or women's event planned and need a speaker? Contact me. I can speak on various topics such as:

1. Detangling Ancient Mythology From Christianity
2. The Female Presence In The History Of Christianity
3. Superstitions and Gardening In The 21st Century
4. The Politics Of Prayer: The Bible Speaks
5. African American Geneaology: Pride From The Grave


Contact me at rizerfall@yahoo.com for booking arrangements

Book Reviews

I review for BookSneeze