True Power

True Power

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another day another chance

Well, I was not happy that Obama did not show last week, but I have another chance to see him and hear if his speeches are as good as people say. He will be in Jackson, MS. on Monday.

Hillary empressed me and I know he will do the same. There are so many people with their own personal agendas. How can any one candidate be all things to everybody? Where do we say "He/she is enough and good?"

As a Christian, I put all of my faith in God and not in politics. The main criteria for any politiacian is to be a good liar with good intentions. That is not cynacism, but truth. A true Christian is a poor politiacian.

Anyway, Mississippi votes on the 11th and I am a delegate. I plan to cast my vote but I won't say for who.

Another fascinating tid-bit: It snowed at my house and I loved every minute of it. It usually does not snow in MS, but Friday we had snow!!

Keep an eye out for pictures on this site. Give me a shout out every once and a while to let me know there is life out there. For my gardening buddies, gardening posts will soonbe coming as the voting frenzy/activity subsides.

No comments:

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event
Author And Public Speaker

NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?

Do you have an upcoming gardening, church, or women's event planned and need a speaker? Contact me. I can speak on various topics such as:

1. Detangling Ancient Mythology From Christianity
2. The Female Presence In The History Of Christianity
3. Superstitions and Gardening In The 21st Century
4. The Politics Of Prayer: The Bible Speaks
5. African American Geneaology: Pride From The Grave


Contact me at rizerfall@yahoo.com for booking arrangements

Book Reviews

I review for BookSneeze