True Power

True Power

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hillary and me!!!

Guess Who?

















That lady with the crown is Miss Mississippi Kimberly Morgan. She sang absolutely beautifully. The gray haired beauty is the first black female House of Representative member and she loves Alcorn State University. That little scribble is a personal autograph with my name from Senator Clinton and yes Secrect service took a picture of me and the democratic runner for Pres. I was bold and out of control. I was the only such person with a picture like that.
I know you are wondering what I could have been whispering in the Senator's ear. But the question is: What would you whisper in her ear if you had the chance?
The food was bar-b-que plates and catfish plates. I wangled both. I had a wonderful time in Canton with fellow people involved in the process.
Obama did not show but will be in Jackson, Ms on Monday and if there is any way to get a pic with him I will try.
Hillary spoke to us and the line I enjoyed most was: " They say already that Mississippi is for Obama, but I want you to know that I am for Mississippi." Smoooooothe.
"My husband Bill will be in Tupelo tomorrow (birthplace of Elvis), I don't know, but the word is that Elvis will be there too." Funnnnnnnny.
I don't care who you vote for, JUST VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event
Author And Public Speaker

NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?

Do you have an upcoming gardening, church, or women's event planned and need a speaker? Contact me. I can speak on various topics such as:

1. Detangling Ancient Mythology From Christianity
2. The Female Presence In The History Of Christianity
3. Superstitions and Gardening In The 21st Century
4. The Politics Of Prayer: The Bible Speaks
5. African American Geneaology: Pride From The Grave


Contact me at rizerfall@yahoo.com for booking arrangements

Book Reviews

I review for BookSneeze