True Power

True Power

Thursday, September 23, 2010

IN HER OWN WORDS

You all have been gracious enough to let me ask the question as to whether women should be ministers. You have read some pros and cons on the subject. But, if you know anything about me, then you know I believe you should ask or allow the one you are speaking about to have their say.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Should I go to the source and ask those brave women in the pulpit how do they feel about women as ministers?

I DO

So, it is off yet on another mad adventure. I will try to have interviews from real female ministers posted on this blog. Hopefully we can get them to tell us when and how did they know God wanted them to enter into the ministry, what kind of resistence or support they received? What is a strength or weakness of women ministers. Are male or female - younger or older members more receptive to having a female in the pulpit. And I know some of you may think my next area of interest is not that important to the struggle, but I want to know about the restraints of fashion if they face any right down to their choice of hair color and style.


As a researcher, I would rather use books for information, they are more cooperative. But I love hearing what people in the fight actually have to say.

If you know of any female ministers, tell me about them or tell them about me. I can be contacted at rizerfall@yahoo.com put (woman minister) in the subject line so I know it is not spam.

I am kind of excited about this. I guess the first thing I will find out is if female ministers are friendly and willing to give an interview.

Stay tuned for some good reading.

No comments:

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event

This Could Be Me At Your Next Event
Author And Public Speaker

NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?

Do you have an upcoming gardening, church, or women's event planned and need a speaker? Contact me. I can speak on various topics such as:

1. Detangling Ancient Mythology From Christianity
2. The Female Presence In The History Of Christianity
3. Superstitions and Gardening In The 21st Century
4. The Politics Of Prayer: The Bible Speaks
5. African American Geneaology: Pride From The Grave


Contact me at rizerfall@yahoo.com for booking arrangements

Book Reviews

I review for BookSneeze